Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get admitted to CTEVT?
CTEVT has a yearly intake system and the admission applications are called after the publication of SLC result. Students required to select, apply and take entrance examination and sucessful candidates can get admitted to their desired institute.
2. What are the minimum requirements for admission for Diploma/Certificate program?
For Health Programs - GPA - 2 with C in Math, English and Science
For Engineering Programs - GPA - 1.6 with C in Math and Science and D+ in English
3. Where should I apply the application?
You can drop your application form in your selected CTEVT constitute, TECS, affiliated and partnership.with your supporting required documents
4. Can I change the course/institute?
Course can be interchanged if curriculum matches and there is vacant seat in another course/institute.
5 How can I get transcript, certificates and migration?
Transcript, certificates and migration are distributed by Controller of Exmination of CTEVT. Graduates need to visit Sanothimi and submit the application form. Certificates are issued after 7 days of submission
7. How can I get equivalence certificate?
Equivalance certificates are issued by curriculum division of CTEVT. Graduates need to come at the division with attested supporting document and get certificates.
8. What are the documents required for it?
Attested copy of citizenship and transcript
9. How can i get list of institute?
Visit our CTEVT mapping system to get list of institutes and programs under it.